Thursday, February 25, 2016

Two less animals

Unfortunately, I now have two less animal friends at the barn.

We haven't seen Motormouth since September. No one knows what happened to him. We are hoping he found a nice family and a warm house.


I found this old picture of Motormouth, it's now one of my favorites.


Wings went back to her owner on January 7th. She is no longer at our stables. I will still be able to visit her and I can't wait to see how she's doing at her new stables. Her owner even suggested we do a trail ride.

2 comments:

  1. We should pick a weekend and plan to take you to see Wings! Let's get in touch with her person. (We can talk in person about it, but I thought I'd leave you a comment.) <3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, we forgot for a long time!

    ReplyDelete