Monday, June 15, 2015

Helpful

Buddy is a people cat and he always wants to be near me, whatever I'm doing. Part of what made me want to write this in a blog post was as I sat down to write, he jumped up on the computer table to "help" me. He ended up knocking over our calendar and getting cat snot all over the wall. Thanks Buddy.


Here is a picture of him from earlier in the school year, helping me with homework by sitting on my planner. He made it a habit of jumping on the counter and sitting on my math book while I worked. One day, when my sisters and I were doing homework together, he got bored of helping me, and walked across everyone's papers to sit on Tia's binder. He has to be around people, which is one thing that makes him such a friendly cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment