Friday, June 19, 2015

Visiting Jax

We visited Chelsea's dog Jax yesterday. He's slowed down on his growing, and he's turning more brown than black haired. We took him to the dog park where he played fetch and we met some of his doggie friends. After a while, Jax got tired and we dropped him off and went home. When we were dropping him off, he was sticking his tongue out while he panted. His tongue is huge!


We discovered that his tongue was long enough (and he was patient and good enough) for us to hold it. He's a silly dog. It was fun getting to see him again. 


To show how much he's grown, this is a puppy photo of him. He's sitting on Chelsea's lap. As you can see in the more recent picture, he doesn't fit in people's laps anymore.

2 comments:

  1. His tongue is like a giraffe's tongue... except...in his size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does have the longest dog tongue ever! I can't believe how big he's getting! I miss my little snuggle bug when I could pick him up with one hand!

    ReplyDelete